Bonobos is seeking a Senior Manager of Talent Strategy for our Walmart Ecommerce Talent Strategy team.
Reporting to the VP of Talent Strategy, you will be responsible for operationalizing the talent strategy in partnership with HRBPs. You will develop & manage stakeholder relationships by developing & maintaining relationships with market leadership; consulting with market leadership on implementation of talent strategy; influencing senior executives to drive performance & accountability; leveraging strategic relationships to influence strategic direction & deliverables; ensuring continuity between the talent strategy & market goals; consulting on program requirements; collaborating with leadership to assess needs & success measurements; securing approval for resource allocations; & overseeing development of communication plans (for example, level, frequency, detail, distribution).
In addition, you will drive the execution of multiple talent strategy plans & projects by identifying customer needs; developing & communicating business plans & priorities; removing barriers & obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress & adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; & demonstrating adaptability & supporting continuous learning.
What youll do...
- Serve as a consultant for the implementation of talent related programs that are developed out of the people product capability
- Create ethnographic research & consult on how to best get associate input into various talented related products
- Help build learning strategy for e commerce in conjunction with enterprise learning team
- Act as lead for identification of critical workforce segment initiative
- Drive the coordination of results from critical workforce segment initiative with various business partners & related HR functions so that we can successfully apply talent strategy to those groups
- Operationalize the output of the data integrity improvement initiative to improve decision making across the talent/people organizations
- In partnership with PX/TA/HRBPs assist with the communication & socialization of all Talent related initiatives so they successfully land in the business
- Work closely with the HRBPs to continue to identify & address talent related needs
- Promotes & supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, & standards of ethics & integrity by training & providing direction to others in their use & application; ensuring compliance with them; & utilizing & supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, & initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, & applying suggestions for improving efficiency & cost- effectiveness; & participating in & supporting community outreach events.
- Have aBachelors degree in human resources or related field & 5 years experience in human resources, employment compliance, or related field OR 7 years experience in human resources, employment compliance, or related field.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Preferred - Human Resources Certification (for example, PHR, SPHR)
- Preferred - Six Sigma certification
- Preferred - Project Management Certification (for example, PMP, PMI)
- Preferred - 2 years Walmart field experience.
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy, & positive energy, often over experience
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also highly value personal downtime
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, & awesome coworkers
- Wear a lot of hats & value self-starters & initiative
- Are excited to hear from you