This job posting is for a role in our Tribeca office in downtown Manhattan.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team in New York. At BlockFi, we are focused on providing basic financial products - like interest bearing accounts & low-cost credit products - to the blockchain ecosystem.
Who We Need
We're building out the products & infrastructure that power our business. You've got a FinTech background in FX, Trading, or Banking & a track record of owning the product vision & successfully delivering results. Ideally, you've worked in a fast-paced "New Tech" environment, where continuous delivery is a way of life. You have extensive experience with the tooling in this space - Atlassian & MindMapper should be second nature to you. And, of course, your strong verbal & written communication skills serve you well when you coordinate across Engineering, Business, & Design!
What Youll Do
The development teams at BlockFi encompass Product, Design, & Engineering in a seamless cohesive whole. As part of that product team, you will:
- Own & drive the product vision for one or more of our products
- Write detailed product requirements in collaboration with the Engineering, Business, & Design teams
- Obsess over feature planning, prioritization, the roadmap & the overall delivery timeline
- Promote reliability across all aspects of the system
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other & enjoy the work we do - so should you!
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $55MM in debt & equity capital to helping over 1,500 customers get more from their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFis leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks & coffee