DV is seeking an Equity Plan Administrator/Equity Plan Manager to assist in managing the day-to-day administration of our equity programs. In this role, you will work cross-functionally across the company ensuring compliance, including Legal, Finance, & HR functions.
The Legal team is a collaborative group responsible for partnering with all teams throughout DV to provide guidance that enables the continued growth of the company. We are looking for a stock administrator who will assist in scaling DVs stock administration function as the company grows globally. This role will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of DVs equity plans on its equity platform & will be exceptionally organized, responsible, detail-oriented, & resourceful.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the companys stock plans globally
- Administer & design global equity compensation plans
- Coordinate with multiple departments including Legal, Finance & HR, & with the companys transfer agent
- Support employee understanding of equity awards & DVs equity programs & policies
- Assist efforts to grow & scale the stock administration function, including but not limited to enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes & helping to evaluate service providers
- Maintain companys equity data using equity platform
- Prepare custom reports & perform complex reconciliations to review accuracy of equity & transaction data
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, & foreign regulations along with securities laws.
- Support internal/external SOX auditors
- Coordinate the review & approval of new equity grants, ensuring proper approvals & controls are in place
- 5+ years of experience in administration of global equity programs
- Certified Equity Professional preferred
- Demonstrated expertise with global equity programs, multiple equity award types, & transaction volume
- Experience with managing equity platforms.
- Customer service/employee first oriented style with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees & internal/external partners
- A compliance & process-oriented individual who is also flexible & can excel in a fast-paced & rapidly evolving environment
- A team player with a strong work ethic & ability to complete projects timely & accurately
- Experience with U.S. federal, state & global equity taxation
- Experience with US GAAP & SOX
- Experience building out employee education programs with regards to equity
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality in a very open & transparent environment
- Bachelors degree required