Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus Talent Acquisition team continues to be on front lines of rapid scale. The mission is to hire dynamic talent, champion diversity & inclusion, & operate as a center of excellence for the business. We are seeking a Senior Recruiter who can help develop deep relationships with our hiring teams as well as attract & hire top talent.
What Youll Do:
- Partner with internal stakeholders on challenging searches for both new & existing roles - manage candidates through the entire lifecycle
- Use data & market information to partner with hiring teams & lead best hiring practices to ensure we are engaging the right talent
- Ensure a positive candidate experience with all prospective CarGurus employees by liaising with hiring managers & the appropriate business partners to develop solutions as any issues may arise
- Utilize sourcing tools such as LinkedIn as well as your existing network & market knowledge to maintain a consistent candidate flow for current & future openings
- Help explore & vet additional tools & resources for partnerships, job boards, & technology partners that can improve our existing workflows
- Regularly participate & occasionally lead team projects to improve processes & mentor more junior members on the team
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency environment (preferably both)
- Excellent attention to detail & eagerness to dive in further where there are inconsistencies
- Adapt to changing priorities, meet hiring goals, & work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills & ability establish relationships with a wide variety of business partners
- Understanding of sensitive, confidential information & how to best handle & approach it
- Appreciation for building diverse teams
- Strong collaborator who works with a positive attitude & has the potential to energize others
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.