CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR engages in a wide variety of projects for customers & partners, providing best practices, & obsessing about exceptional customer experiences. We are seeking an Engagement Manager to help us manage & deliver projects across a variety of business & technical landscapes.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with business development, product, technology, training, & operations teams to seek to understand our customers needs, their business, how success is defined, & ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery & developing valued solutions.
- Leverage formal project management & development methodologies on enterprise level engagements.
- Apply knowledge & experience of project management best practices in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects.
- Work cross-functionally & serve as the liaison between our clients & internal stakeholders, management, product, support, marketing, & operations teams.
- Plan, organize & manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing & managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals, defining success criteria, project milestones, & budgets.
Who You Are:
- You love working directly with clients, you create & maintain long term relationships
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- Youre comfortable with a fast pace; we move quickly & are defining an entire industry
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), & relationship building skills, across all levels of management.
- Understanding of technology principles & services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms & consumer-facing technology.
- 5-plus years Project Management / Engagement Management experience managing enterprise-level projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel to customer locations as needed.