VaynerMedia is a full service global agency that builds brands for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, & media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Were looking for an energetic, driven & personable Media Manager to oversee & ensure the execution of media plans run smoothly from inception to completion, & line up with client goals & expectations.
The Media Manager will lead day-to-day communications with the client ensuring they are constantly updated with campaign performance & provide strategic & innovative direction to their clients strengthening client relationships. As the Media Manager, you will be responsible for planning, optimising & reporting campaigns to meet & surpass the clients success metrics.
In addition, the Media Manager will support the collaboration between departmental teams acting as a key driving force in planning ideation, media-execution, & media-led creative. This is a chance to work on world-famous brands at a world-famous agency. For the right person, this is the dream job!
The Task At Hand:
- Monitor campaigns for performance along with a team of Media Analysts & Senior Media Analysts, ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly & flagging potential issues to management.
- Create & present sophisticated media investment strategies to clients, derived from industry insights & QA reporting.
- Develop & deliver client-facing campaign reports to showcase performance, new business opportunities, & storytelling: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, & high-touch optimisations to ensure relevant metrics & insights are highlighted.
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments & urgent client needs.
- Manage ad technology vendors needed to execute specific campaign work.
- Collaborate across disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands.
What Were Looking For:
- Someone comfortable managing timelines & projects internally & externally, including task management as needed (i.e. 'owning' a Trello board, weekly tasks, google sheets, etc)
- People management experience, ideally managing 2-3 analysts who would be responsible for trafficking, QA'ing & optimising digital media, providing leadership, mentorship, vision & technical expertise
- Someone who builds positive relationships with internal & external teams
- Someone that lives for todays digital consumer & constantly seeks out innovative partners/platforms to identify new opportunities
- An individual who demonstrates the ability to navigate a portfolio of brands & can gain an understanding of their unique company architectures, to build & strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders
- A person that is well versed in media who can utilise resources to help guide the clients marketing goals in their respective markets (syndicated, proprietary, analyst data)
- An organised & efficient individual who enjoys working to implement systems to maximise personal work output, accountability, efficiency & consistency
- A driven individual who always wants to learn & educates others on their learnings
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience as a Media Manager in an agency environment
- Prior entrepreneurial street creds and/or BA/BS degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
- Experience leading & managing teams or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros
- Should be comfortable with a least two of the following areas/platforms:
- Ad trafficking/tagging/DCM
- Google stack
- FB stack
- one or multiple DSP platforms
- LinkedIn or other stack
- An empathetic, patient & collaborative spirit that fosters a positive day-to-day experience for their teammates.
- You live for todays digital & mobile consumer, driven, & hungry to succeed & always looking to learn more.
- Has the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy & internal/external professionalism.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.