Toronto, Ontario Canada
About Us VIDEO
Pivotal Software combines platform, tools, & methodology to help the worlds largest companies transform the way they build software & run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies & developers to give software development & IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity & creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
We are seeking a Billing & Cash Applications Specialists to support the Global Accounts Receivable team in Toronto, ON. You are someone who has the ability to work independently in completing daily tasks as well as partner with other team members when necessary. You are a detail-oriented individual. You are comfortable looking at existing processes & thinking about ways to improve them to build additional efficiency.
Pivotals Finance, Operations, & Real Estate teams create the commercial, physical, & cultural frameworks that help us grow & scale. We collaborate to keep our business running smoothly & ensure we stay on track to meet (and exceed) our goals. We also design & support work environments that reflect our culture & help you reach your highest potential.
In this role, you will be responsible for reconciling all of Pivotals global bank accounts, having payments applied to the appropriate invoices, & researching & resolving any discrepancies. This role will also be responsible for issuing the daily invoicing for Pivotal customers, via email, web portal, or any other customer specific requirement. You will also assist in managing the Pivotal invoicing ticketing queue, answering customer queries, resending missing invoices etc.
Required Skills / Experiences
- Minimum 1 year experience in cash applications/billing/accounts receivable
- Highly organized & detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask; an independent / flexible problem solver who can cope positively with changes in the work environment.
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding of G/L & Accounting principals
- Strong computer skills Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
Desired Skills / Experiences
- 3+ years experience in cash applications/billing/accounts receivable
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Business or related field
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced challenging environment & meet deadlines
- History of implementing process improvements