About the opportunity:
To strengthen our continued growth in Latin America, Shutterstock is seeking an Account Executive responsible for driving new business in the SMB vertical. The ideal candidate is goal oriented with a hunter personality & a passion for sales.
Important notes about this role:
- Due tolimited resources, we as that you submit your resume in English.
- We will only consider candidates that are fluent in both Spanish & English.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business & revenue by developing & nurturing leads
- Evaluating & collecting information about prospective customers
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building a contact list through outbound communication
- Educating accounts, prospects & decision makers on Shutterstock products & value proposition
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned territory or lead list
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years experience of SMB or Enterprise outbound lead generation within LATAM market, specifically Mexico
- Strong will to win & customer focus to convert Marketing Qualified Leads into sales.
- Track record of sales in outbound calling & emailing are highly desirable
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, & have a talent for multi-tasking
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current & future business requirements
- Proficient in Salesforce & Eloqua or similar
- A background in stock photography, e-commerce B2B, publishing or advertising experience a plus
Interested in becoming an Account Executive, SMB?
If you meet the profile outlined above, fill out & submit the application below!
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be personally contacted. We kindly ask that you do not submit multiple applications, as this action does not increase your chances for selection & will instead delay the interview process. Be sure to verify that yourcontact information is correct before submitting.
Shutterstock is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Weaccept all applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 350,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 180 million images & more than 9 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, visit www.shutterstock.com & follow us on Twitter,Facebook, & Instagram