Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products & experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for a naturally charismatic leader with deep operational & service acumen to run our outlet store! As Store Manager, you will drive the growth of Casper in your respective market. You will develop a customer centric sales culture in a high traffic environment. You are passionate about people management & recognize that getting the best from your team requires leading by example, active coaching & investing in their development. You have a practical sensibility when it comes to the customer journey & excel in data-driven decision making & operational excellence.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding sales plans & increasing Caspers market penetration rate.
- Oversee management & movement of inventory to minimize carrying costs, reduce cost of goods & improve store productivity.
- Create business driving strategies & business plans in order to identify opportunities that drive operational excellence, sell-through rates & brand engagement.
- Oversee Store P&L & achieve EBITDA targets by managing payroll & other operating, visual & marketing expenses.
- Manage operational complexities to ensure your team achieves business results & delivers on Caspers brand values.
- Create an engaging customer experience that focuses on building relationships through the connection & relation of our brand.
- Evangelize the Casper mission of sleep & increase customer awareness.
- Create a customer journey that is operationally sound through floor zoning, merchandising, back-of-house strategy & seamless execution.
- Balance a transactional sales environment with one that is still high touch.
- Be the voice of the customer, ensuring insights & opportunities to improve brand, product & services are communicated back to the Casper organization
- Develop, coach, & mentor a world class service-minded & operational team.
- Recruit, retain & develop a unique talent pool through continuous networking & interviewing prospective candidates.
- Ensure that all training & development programs are implemented & monitored for success.
- Foster an inspiring environment of engagement & learning, empowering team members to realize their full potential.
- Maintain performance culture of ownership, continuous improvement & goal achievement.
- Maintain safe working conditions & facilities maintenance.
- Build & promote strong collaborative relationships across the fleet & HQ.
Our dream candidate has
- 5+ years minimum experience as a people leader in Retail. Outlet experience preferred.
- Deep & institutional knowledge of 4 wall store operations.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of attracting, developing, & motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change, & leading others through the fast paced environments
- Financial management experience with success in driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, & controlling expenses.
- Deep & demonstrated understanding of service excellence.
- Excellent communication skills with a knack for building consensus via influence.
- The desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment understands the importance of experimentation & iteration.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Willing to relocate for growth opportunities.