Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Intern, People Operations (Customer Care) Job Description:
The People Operations team, which supports the Customer Care facility in Newark, NJ, is looking for an enthusiastic & highly motivated Intern. The successful individual will be passionate about supporting a People Operations team & developing their own HR knowledge base. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable HR experience that will help build the foundation for a career in Human Resources!
- Work closely with the Customer Care People Operations team on several day to day operational duties as well as projects
- Support all general recruitment functions, including sourcing, preliminary phone screens, & scheduling interviews
- Assist in developing a pipeline of candidates for Customer Care
- Participate in the Onboarding of new hires, process pre-hire documents, present HR Policy
- Support of HR projects & administration, including employee engagement events
- Complete I-9 employment verification documents to meet federal compliance standards
- Manage off-boarding administration; update employee databases & files
- Field tier one level HR questions
- Clerical duties such as filing confidential documents
- Able to maintain confidentiality & professional demeanor
- Eager & enjoy building partnerships with people
- Strong attention to detail & ability to multitask
- Proficient skills in time management & communication
- Previous HR Internship experience, preferably in a recruiting capacity, required
- Junior - Senior in a University or College with a concentration in HR or Business degree preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.