Partnership Program Manager
Location: New York or Hybrid Remote
We have an office in New York City & this position can be based either in the office or hybrid remote (subject to your existing legal right to work in the jurisdiction).
OpenFin is a high-growth enterprise productivity tech company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected FinTech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, & Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes & democratizes app development & distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast & intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Googles Chromium, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. Within finance, the number of firms utilizing OpenFin technology has grown from 2,400 to 3,800 since the launch of Workspace in May 2021.
About the Role
OpenFin is growing & we are looking to add a Partnership Program Manager to our global sales team! The person in this seat will be responsible for successfully expanding our partner network, managing relationships from negotiation to production. They will accelerate OpenFin's technical innovation through defining, negotiating, formalizing & cultivating long-term, mutually beneficial partner relationships. Our ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SaaS sales, working within the financial services industry & a proven track record of commercial success within capital markets.
- Manage & grow our partnership ecosystem ranging from advisory firms, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), development partners, & strategic integrations
- Manage all aspects of partner contract negotiation & execution of the go-to-market strategy
- Proactively manage partners to ensure ongoing compliance with obligations & maximization of the relationship to benefit both parties
- Collaborate with internal OpenFin teams & partners to make OpenFin products & services "channel ready"
- Continuously look for opportunities to evolve OpenFin product line-up by working with partners to launch partner-delivered and/or white-labeled products & services
- Work with partners & OpenFin marketing & sales teams to execute innovative sales enablement & incentive programs, ultimately reaching commercial targets
- Tactically manage all relationships & communications using OpenFin tools & platforms to provide company-wide visibility & to efficiently provide periodic updates to the team
- Nurture relationships proactively with regular meetings & contact ensuring partners are informed & engaged with OpenFin developments
What Were Looking For
- 5+ years in Channel, Partner, Alliance Management at a SaaS, ideally platform, technology company
- 5+ years SaaS technology marketing & sales experience or project management experience
- Financial Services & Capital Markets experience required
- Experience with partner-led sales incentive programs
- Well organized, proactive, goal-oriented & able to prioritize
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Team-oriented with an ability to work with a wide range of external & internal stakeholders, building long standing relationships
- Ability to operate both at a strategic & hands-on, tactical level
What Were Offering