The People Team at Harry's is here to make Harrys a better place to do great work, grow our people, & build an innovative business. We are looking for enthusiastic, humble, & curious people-loving-people to join us!
Were looking for a thoughtful & passionate People Operations Coordinator to join the team at Harrys! Our People Operations team manages the core foundational components of the People function, including benefits, payroll, immigration, leave of absence, compensation, equity, HR systems, data & analytics, & policies for our employees in the US, UK & Canada! You will play an integral role supporting our fast growing global organization & ensuring that all things People Ops runs smoothly.
Youll manage many processes that are key to our employees having a seamless experience, including onboarding & offboarding, immigration & disability filings, handling benefit questions, harassment training, & more! Youll also manage the People Operations portion of our internal employee communications portal, ensuring critical information is easily available at our employees fingertips. You know that no detail is too small & will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks in all of the processes that you will manage.
What you will accomplish
- You will manage & support high impact People Operations processes with an eye for improving efficiency & global scalability (e.g. onboarding/offboarding, invoice review/submission, immigration filings, employment verifications, benefit enrollments, reviewing/resolving benefit EDI file issues, harassment training, & more).
- You will create a great experience for all of our employees in the US, UK & CAN by thoughtfully handling questions related to our benefits, processes & programs. You will become a trusted partner, building strong cross functional relationships with our team.
- You will improve the employee experience by owning all People Operations content on our internal employee communications portal. You can instantly identify things that need to be updated online, & proactively suggest improvements we can make to provide better information or present information in a more compelling way to our team.
- You will ensure all employee data in UKG Pro (our main HR IT system) is correct, for new hires, existing employee changes that need to be made & employees that need to be offboarded. You will find opportunities to improve the process for capturing data changes in partnership with our People Business Partners & People Operations team.
This should describe you
The ideal candidate is empathetic, resourceful, & excited to be part of a team ensuring our people can do their best work. This is a great opportunity to have an impact on a rapidly growing company with a dynamic & exciting culture!
- You care deeply about other people. Endlessly reliable, trustworthy, responsive to requests & consistent in your ability to produce the highest quality work. Everyone counts on you all the time, & you always come through.
- You understand that the nature of operations is highly collaborative & a cross functional department & get excited to partner with others. You always want to help out - no job is too big or too small & you can adapt to changing priorities quickly.
- You have systems & processes in place to ensure nothing falls through the cracks. You have the ability to move back & forth between different tasks & you dont get stressed with a lot thrown at you. You can execute quickly but with a high degree of accuracy.
- You have a strong ability to independently make prudent, well-informed decisions, & maintain confidentiality. You operate with a high level of autonomy & have the ability to problem solve, with a track record of solid decision making.
- You are highly organized & structured in your communication, & can communicate effectively with anyone
- You want to learn & grow in the People Operations function, always going the extra mile & looking for opportunities to improve processes & drive efficiencies without sacrificing quality & accuracy. You love optimizing & iterating on existing workflows as needed, & can always find answers to the things you dont know.
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to the Director of People Operations
- Working on the People Team
- Working cross-functionally with Recruiting, People Business Partners & supporting the broader Harrys team
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Belgium, & the Netherlands, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, & expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse. We have also launched three new brands including Flamingo, Cat Person, & Headquarters, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum!
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.