Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join our Services Operations team. This is a great role for a data / operations professional looking to further develop their career in a fast paced, high growth company. The Senior Data Analyst will work with various data sources to provide business insights & solve complex problems. This person will help Services Management (Professional Services, Support & Customer Success) clarify fast-moving strategic data priorities & tackle operational challenges.
Twilio is looking for a team player who lives the Twilio Magic & has demonstrated success in prior roles.
- 3+ years of experience as data or business analyst in service operations, sales operations, finance or similar discipline in software / technology industry
- Demonstrated track record of managing, analyzing & automating large data sets
- Experienced (if not fluent) with the tools of our trade: Excel, SQL, Tableau, Looker, Salesforce
- Excellent attention to detail & high degree of ownership in the work product
- Thrives at complex & structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, & written & verbal communication
- Can operationalize complex data requirements to make reporting repeatable
- Can work with remote teams in India to transition work
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, & thrive through hyper-growth
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Develop an intimate understanding of services strategy, organizational structure, our leaders & managers, their objectives & concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful
- BE AN OWNER: Understand & own various data sources used by the Services teams to support their objectives. Make recommendations to make the data more efficient
- DON'T SETTLE: Automate reporting processes by connecting disparate data sources, developing & managing data models & creating scripts
- BE BOLD: Recommend & advocate for changes in business strategy based on the insights you & your team generate
- DRAW THE OWL: Come up with analytical or operational approaches that do not yet exist
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Project-manage critical change management efforts. You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, & then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations.
Successful onboarding & launch of new customers & new use cases within existing customers is the cornerstone of Twilios rapid growth. We only succeed when our customers succeed. The Services Operations team is instrumental in enabling the Support, Customer Success & Professional Services teams to be world-class. Allowing these teams to focus on customers without systems or processes getting in the way.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. You will be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, & can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.