WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator to support a demand generation & retention strategy for WeddingPro. An ideal candidate will be hungry to learn & willing to dive in to support the needs of a fast-paced, high growth business. This role will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of the B2B marketing tech stack & integrations, & developing marketing reports to summarize marketing & sales campaign performance. The Marketing Operations Coordinator will collaborate with the B2B Marketing, Performance Marketing, Creative Marketing, & Events teams to drive performance of WeddingPro. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations & work alongside the Marketing Operations team.
- Manage the day-to-day operations between Salesforce & Pardot, serving as the point of contact for maintenance & configuration
- Support stakeholders in reporting on campaign performance to identify learnings & make future data driven campaign planning decisions
- Build & maintain reporting on marketing campaigns & channel performance within Salesforce, Metabase, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, & Google Analytics
- Aid in the implementation of new platforms, maintenance of the current marketing tech stack, & integrations to Pardot
- Document current marketing operations processes & help to identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with the data operations team to create & manage marketing data audit reports to spot inconsistencies, system status, & data cleanliness
- Manage JIRA boards & sprints for marketing integrations & reporting requests
- Develop strong relationships with B2B Marketing, Performance Marketing, Creative Marketing, Events, Data Operations, & Sales Operations teams
SUCCESSFUL MARKETING OPERATIONS COORDINATOR CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 1-2 years of marketing, sales, or operations experience
- Familiarity with marketing systems such as Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, MailChimp, Splash, ON24, Zapier, RingLead, etc.
- Experience working in Salesforce CRM, Excel, & Google Sheets
- A collaborative, team-oriented mindset & thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Robust willingness to learn, support, & actively participate in the growth of the business
- Results-oriented, detail oriented, supportive drive you can keep all things moving while delivering outstanding work
- Strong problem-solving ability & excellent communications skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing analytics a plus
- Basic HTML/CSS proficiency a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.