FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products that deliver sports betting, gaming & entertainment to millions of US sports fans, every day. Thats no easy task, & wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products & innovative features that make us a leader in the industry. Whether youre looking for better career progression, improved financial security or just a better sense of belonging, we believe weve created a culture in which everyone can succeed, no matter how you got here.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Atlanta, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Were looking for a Product Design Manager to join our UX & Design team in Atlanta working on our Racing product.
What youll do
Youll be part of the team that owns, enhances & evolves Fanduel Racing. Ensuring the product meets both user & business needs to the highest standards. Working closely with Product Designers, UX Writers & Engineers to drive the product in new & innovative ways.
You'll join & support a fast growing UX & Design team, working on innovative new features & building upon the existing experiences that our customers love, maintaining our best-in-class status.
- Own your teams projects, as well as continuing to execute some higher level work. Youll manage a small team on an organisational & tactical level
- Lead team projects & goals with a lot of scope & ambiguity & educate the team & stakeholders on UX & Design best practices
- Responsibility for organising the team & quality with any Leads & Principals
- Drive projects forward with a lot of autonomy, & receive assignments in the form of objectives & work on solutions to meet schedules & goals. Youll develop new approaches for tackling a problem, using known methods, & anticipating problems
- Collaborate closely with other UX & Design managers to align on consistency of patterns & processes across areas. Youll lead & facilitate meetings & sessions & contribute to team meetings. Youll participate in hiring & onboarding new members for your team & the wider UX & Design team
- Receive coaching in behavioural skills & people management & learn to give quality, timely, objective feedback. Youll coach team members in technical skills
What you bring
You'll have previous experience as a manager & have a proven track record of providing value to the business & demonstrate UX & Design skills.
You'll have contributed & led multiple shipped projects on a number of products & be able to demonstrate the necessary technical skills & behaviours. You understand the best practices of hiring & have a solid foundation of a professional network.
- Proficient in all areas of your discipline & consistently committed to adherence & investment in systems, processes & customer intelligence
- Experience of working in partnership with product, engineering, & delivery leaders & organised the coverage of your team appropriately
- Youre excited to learn & improve constantly as a people manager
- You can clearly communicate rationale to partners & have developed persuasion techniques.
What to include in your application
Your resume & any extra info thats relevant
At least one case study of a real world project, ideally this would be an existing design system you have worked on. We want to see how you tackle a digital product UX problem & how you have worked with a team to deliver that. Demonstrate your people management, leadership, & UX skills. You can read a blog post about what we look for in a case study. If you cant share a case study with us, please let us know why so we can work something out.
Anything else that you think we should see.
What youll get
Beyond working with such a great team? Were serious about career development at FanDuel. Your manager will help you set development goals & use our discipline-specific career framework to grow over time. All our managers have a focus on continuous development & a drive to help you reach your potential, with in-house training & a development budget.
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Competitive benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.