ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone. We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join the team.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group is seeking a passionate theater industry professional to manage & grow partnerships with theatrical productions & arts organizations. Reporting to the Associate Director, US Partnerships, the Partnerships Manager will support partnership efforts across several major North American geographies (including NY, Bay Area, LA, DC, & Chicago), leading mutually beneficial collaborations for each organization.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Daily communication with North American TodayTix partner organizations (theaters, producers, general managers, national tours, etc.) for new show listings, ticket on-sales, & promotional support on TodayTix Group channels
- Maintain & grow relationships with a wide range of theater & arts organizations to sell tickets through our channels
- Identify potential partnerships activations to proactively pitch
- Onboard new mid-tier partners & lead resigning of seasonal recurring partnerships
- Collaborate with the Ticketing/Partner Ops team for new show set-ups, financial reconciliations, & inventory management & pricing strategies.
- Collaborate closely with Merchandising team to prioritize marketing efforts, procure exclusive offers, launch multi-show campaigns
- Support VP, Theatre & VP, Media for highest value partnerships
- Other duties as assigned to cultivate growth & results across North American regions
- 5+ years of relevant theater industry experience (theater administration, arts management, sales, or marketing)
- Strong familiarity with NY and/or regional theater landscape, including both non-profits & commercial, touring
- Previous experience in client servicing or partner success is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing & verbally, including comfort with public speaking & sales pitching
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience with Powerpoint, Excel, & Photoshop
- Skilled at effective multitasking, with the ability to think both big-picture & granularly about how to achieve success
- Passionate & knowledgeable about all things theater & performing arts
- Willing to roll up their sleeves to directly support execution of important projects
- Open-minded, collaborative, & excited to directly contribute to team strategy & execution through periods of ambiguity & change (i.e. the theater landscape in a post-COVID world)
- A natural relationship builder, with a skill for finding common ground & creative solutions
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Free membership & access to One Medical Group & Health Advocate
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
Note: our team is working remotely until we deem it safe to return to the office.
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.