Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology, & quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention & build connections with consumers on the most important screen today the phone. Through Kargos high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools & award-winning creative studio, brands & agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo & Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the companys growth & achievements, including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Business Insiders Hottest Pre-IPO Ad-Tech Startups list (2015 & 2016), the Crains New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 & 2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY award (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), & the 5000 list (2015, 2016 & 2017). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Auckland, & Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) & LinkedIn (Kargo).
Summary of the Jobs Purpose:
Kargo is looking for a new analyst to join our tight-knit Publisher Partnerships Team. The department provides white-glove managed services for top media companies including NBCU, CBSi, Complex & Buzzfeed. In this role, you will work closely with the Senior Manager, Publisher Partnerships to provide our partners data-driven consultation on how to maximize their ad revenue & improve performance. The ideal candidate has an affinity for numbers & the ability to communicate findings to internal stakeholders & clients alike.
Part doctor to diagnose, part detective to investigate, part consultant to present recommendations, the analyst will play a crucial role in supporting our existing relationships, as well as growing our publisher base. Were looking for someone that is excited to learn & contribute to Kargos mission of supporting premium editorial content with advertising technology that works.
- Use & organize reporting to identify potential tech issues or changes to our partners sites, monitoring daily dashboards to ensure optimal account management
- Craft data-driven recommendations for clients on how to improve ad performance, yield, & user experience
- Develop & spearhead new analytic approaches that improve existing workflows and/or pain points for the Publisher Partnerships team
- Work closely with Kargos Solutions Engineers, Product, & Yield teams to ensure all integrations & operations run smoothly
- Assist in the composition of external-facing presentations, as well as attend client meetings to lend data-oriented insights on publisher account history, current performance, & opportunities for growth
- 1+ years of experience in a data-focused role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a requirement (Pivot Tables, Lookup Tables, Functions, etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical & problem-solving skills
- Critical attention to detail & a natural inclination to collaborate cross-functionally
- Eagerness to dig into reporting & deeply investigate trend changes & issues
- Solutions-oriented team player that can maintain a can-do attitude under pressure
- Experience with Looker, GAM, Moat, & Jira is a plus