Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is looking for a Sales Director who lives the Twilio Magic to lead our growing Public Sector Enterprise team. The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop & lead a team of Public Sector Account Executives. Responsibilities include leading this dedicated team to identify new revenue opportunities & logos within state & local governments including cities, counties, & special districts, & education segments.
- You should feel comfortable with selling a platform or SaaS, but if you have experience with Contact Centers, Messaging, Call Tracking & other communication solutions even better!
- You have 8+ years of Public Sector Enterprise Sales experience & a track record of personally selling & closing complex technical solutions to Public Sector customers in excess of $500K, with at least four of those years spent managing teams.
- You have experience building teams, managing all monthly forecasting, & can support fiscal planning & revenue tracking for all major accounts in the region.
As Director, Public Sector Accounts you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Collaborate with your team & internal cross-functional teams, to get a major account negotiated with a signed contract.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER"S SHOES: You talk with potential strategic customers, where you spend time learning about their needs, & then through consultation, develop a strategic plan to help their service thrive through the use of Twilios communication platform.
- DON'T SETTLE: You expertly forecast your team overachieving on their goals, & deftly present your guidance to your VP & COO.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, monthly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
The Enterprise Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. We bring incredible value to enterprise companies, & thrive on finding new use cases to optimize their customer engagement.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.