MakerBot is looking for an experienced VP of Marketing to oversee all strategic & operational marketing programs. The VP will manage a team of about 20 enthusiastic marketing professionals & will be responsible for directing our marketing efforts towards great success.
Our identified VP will possess a balanced & practical mindset & a creative & superior business acumen. They must have experience executing strategic & campaign level marketing processes, product launches & leading large teams through complex marketing operations.
- Brand - Own & held responsible for MakerBots brand
- Define marketing strategies to support the companys overall strategies & objectives
- Develop & oversee day-to-day implementation of the overall marketing messaging, creative & PR
- Lead MakerBots performance marketing activities for e-comm & lead generation
- Steer the creative direction of the brand & overall messaging for the company
- Plan & execute marketing functions & operations - product messaging development, branding, communications etc.
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as VP of Marketing or similar role
- 5+ years of senior marketing management experience
- Experience with B2B sales, performance & digital marketing
- Experience with brand management
- A leader with both creative & analytical capabilities
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies & business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research & data analysis methods
- Outstanding communication (written & verbal) & interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MBA will be a plus
Sometimes, its the little things:
- Amazing view from the 21st floor. Great for Instagram!
- Free snacks, tea, coffee, seltzer
- Weekly on-site yoga
- A ping-pong & pool table, if youre into that sort of thing. And healthy intra-office competition to go with it.
- Access to 3D printers, of course. But also helpful people who love sharing their knowledge & expertise to help & teach you how to use them.
- Monthly birthday celebrations complete with cupcakes, brownies, & some ridiculously delicious pudding cups.
The compensation package includes health, dental, vision benefits, pre-tax benefits for transit, 401K matching, & three weeks of vacation.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact in a unique industry working with amazing people.
MakerBot,a subsidiary of Stratasys. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability & ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry & also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals & educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.