--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This role can be based in our NY or Washington, DC office, or remote. We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established & refined the leading AI platform for real-time event & risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events & emerging risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, & actionable alerts to public & private sector organizations around the world.
Weve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices & raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, & have fun. Join us & help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're a B2B digital marketer with a passion for marketing operations, marketing automation & email marketing. You have expertise in building marketing automation programs, collaborating with senior leaders across sales & marketing, internal program stakeholders & agency/third party partners. You will help the team make data-driven decisions as you optimize activities around supporting business growth in measurable ways.
You're highly organized & hard working. You thrive in a fast-paced, digital-native environment. You have excellent communications skills & at least two years of B2B marketing experience.
Marketing Automation & Email Marketing
- Understand & improve marketing automation strategy & process
- Centralize, build & maintain automated marketing campaigns with a performance focus
- Manage & QA email deployment & contact strategies across multiple audiences & segments, often simultaneously & with direct project management
- Build emails, website landing pages, forms, lead lists & reports within Hubspot
- Create standardized templates & assets for ease of campaign management
- Strike balance between supporting always-on programs & executing on opportunistic activities
- Have a test & learn approach
- Adhere to CAN-SPAM, CASL, & GDPR compliance leveraging best-in-class hygiene & suppression strategy
- Optimize database segmentation, cleansing & data normalization
- Work with marketing & sales colleagues, support sales alignment with reporting & best practice recommendations
- Perform regular database maintenance
- Support ongoing evolution & improvements to lead management process with Hubspot, Salesforce & other tools we may integrate
- Assist segment marketers in making data-driven decisions leveraging reporting & analytics
Technology Stack Management
- Advise on & help manage the acquisition, implementation & management of best-in-class tools for the marketing tech stack
- Ability to train marketing team users & assist in the development & creation of training materials across the marketing tech stack
- Manage marketing tech stack integrations & workflows, e.g., Hubspot with Salesforce
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 4+ years experience in marketing operations/automation, preferably with Hubspot (certification a plus)
- Experience developing, executing, & measuring lead generation programs for B2B audiences
- Experience developing, executing, & measuring nurture campaigns for B2B audiences
- Experience using Salesforce, building reports & campaigns
- Experience in email coding & design
- Detail oriented & deadline-driven
- Ability to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity
- Agile & flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects, & delegate work
- Not afraid to ask questions
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!