The Solutions Engineering team is dedicated to ensuring our Enterprise clients are getting the most out of Vimeos offerings by working with them, as well as internal teams, to build innovative tools & integrations that drive the business forward.
Our team is seeking a Full Stack Engineer that is interested in working both traditionally with Product & Engineering as well as with other internal teams (Support, Marketing) & external clients. We aim to partner closely with these stakeholders to solve problems that guarantee success on the platform. Were a team of innovative problem solvers that loves to collaborate, encourages curiosity & celebrates excellence.
What youll do:
- Collaborate with the Onboarding & Support teams to better understand their problem areas & drive the creation of internal tools
- Partner with Enterprise customers to understand their workflows & build integrations that more effectively bring the power of Vimeo to their organization.
- Build & improve upon our already first-in-class tools that combine high-quality user experience with performance & scalability
- Grow technically & professionally in a collaborative & inclusive environment with opportunities to learn & share across teams
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Previous experience as a Solutions Engineer/Sales Engineer/Support Engineer or as a Full Stack Engineer looking to work more directly with clients
- Familiarity with API development & service integrations
- Strength in Ruby or PHP & a proven track record of building production-ready web applications
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while prioritizing effectively
- Solid client management skills experience working with outside partners in a professional & positive manner
- Highly motivated self-starter. Operates with a sense of urgency & values accountability
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with the React framework
- Passion for Vimeo & our creative community
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.