About Managed by Q
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. We help the worlds leading companies build, design, staff, & manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts & top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices & deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces.Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices & create an environment that inspires their teams best work. Empowering others & building diverse & inclusive teams are core to Managed by Qs mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, & enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, & Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the worlds leading investors, including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft, & Staples. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, & want to spread opportunity within your community, wed love to meet you.
What youll be doing
- Manage the full-lifecycle recruitment of engineering candidates, from sourcing to offer
- Creatively source & message top talent, including long-term planning for passive candidates & engaging with candidates actively searching
- Collaborate with Engineering Leadership, Director of Talent Acquisition, & Recruiting Coordinator to elevate the experience engineering candidates have in our interview process & ensure all candidates walk out feeling fairly evaluated & with a better impression of the company
- Project manage collateral to show genuine updates about our engineering culture & technical challenges
- Represent Managed by Q at career fairs & plan events that support our employer brand
What were looking for
- You have the expertise & business acumen to gain credibility with software engineers & have the influence to inform the team on our hiring
- Passionate about data integrity- & you can flawlessly make informed decisions & keep our teams up to date on progress or opportunities in the candidate funnel
- Excellent storyteller & communicator, both written & verbal
- Solid understanding of probing for successes, ownership, & technical abilities for top engineering talent.
- Informed & supportive of building diverse teams that foster psychological safety & challenges unconscious bias
Who youll work with
Richard Hughes, Director of Talent Acquisition, over ten years experience building teams across functions & over three years experience recruiting top talent at Managed by Q.
Keren Plowden, Recruiting Coordinator. Keren is a pro at supporting candidates with travel arrangements, interview scheduling, & onsite experience.
Phil Sarin, Chief Technology Officer. Phil is an experienced Tech Leader & believes that recruiting for his team is one of his most important responsibilities as CTO.
Maria Dunn, VP of People. Maria oversees the career development & performance management of all employees. She is passionate about elevating our culture of problem solving, transparency & continuous learning.
First step will be a phone call with Richard to make sure the scope of responsibilities align with your career goals. The first onsite will consist of interviews with Richard, Keren, Phil, & Maria. The next step will consist of a take home project that will give a good representation of how we recruit at Managed by Q.
Perks & Benefits
- Exciting opportunity at an ambitious company, that is creating the first operating system for the built world
- Competitive salary & flexible vacation policy
- Generous Stock Options
- No cost premium option for medical & dental insurance
- Casual dress & pet-friendly office
- Cold brew & Kombucha on tap
- Team lunches, happy hours & company outings
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG