Regional Digital Sales Executive
As a Digital Sales Lead, you'll help to provide integrated digital marketing solutions to ensure client success & account growth. Townsquare Ignite has proven to be a local leader in providing digital marketing solutions providing both turn-key & custom digital solutions for all size businesses.
Your responsibility will be to drive & grow digital business with advertisers in local communities. You'll manage business relationships to ensure that the clients' needs & requirements are met. You will serve as the driving digital sales resource within a team, collaborating with the sales staff to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions & options as well as hunting for solo business. This is a fast-paced, client-facing role in which you will need to be able to handle multiple clients & opportunities daily.
- Cultivate new business both self-generated & collaborate with team members to grow existing customers business
- Provide pre-sales & post-sales support to ensure campaigns sold are fulfilled, this included building presentations, planning both at the rep & client level
- Ability to interpret performance reports & communicate for both internal & external parties
- Use performance data to make campaign recommendations that result in incremental sales
- Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their digital advertising
- Understand & adapt to TSQs ongoing product mix ensuring you are the go-to person on your team for all things dig
- Coach, mentor, & train sales team on digital product offerings & digital industry as a whole to help them exceed in selling TSQ solutions
- Responsible for achieving digital sales goals for a given area of responsibility that includes correct forecasting & pipeline management
- Implements sales strategies to achieve revenue goals of the team
- Expand existing digital customer base to new generate digital revenue
- Review customer needs analysis to determine the best mix of digital products
- Meet with key clients, negotiate & close deals
- Exceeds sales targets both individually & at a team level
- Proven track record of sales quota achievement
- Proven track record of selling digital marketing products (SEM, SEO, SOCIAL, VIDEO, Display)
- Proven track record of success in growing new account base
- Advanced knowledge & understanding of digital research tools & mythologies
- Advanced knowledge & understanding of the digital landscape including programmatic, native advertising, & branded content
- Superior presentation, interpersonal & communications skills
- IAB Certification (preferred)
- BA/BS degree
- 3 to 5 years of digital sales experience
- Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel experience
- Competitive base plus bonus plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays (Two personal/floating Holidays)
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Company provided laptop
- Continuous training opportunities
- Fully remote opportunity
- Unlimited Growth Potential - Ignite is one of our fastest growing divisions & we only promote from within!
Why Townsquare Ignite?
Townsquare Ignite is a division of Townsquare Mediathe third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We help business owners reach their ideal customers with a combination of programmatic advertising, search engine marketing, & more.
Why Youll Love Working at Townsquare Ignite
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves & those around us to develop personally & professionally. You can expect a dynamic & competitive work environment. To foster your success, youll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive & supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves & others. Weve had countless internal promotions, & our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, youll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target & take your career to new heights!
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.