Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message & ad delivered helps create a more personalized & productive relationship between brands & their consumers. We do this by acting as clients agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two & by harnessing data & technology across all paid digital media & data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work. Were proud to share that AdAge recognized Kepler among the Best Place to Work in 2022, validating our investment in our team & clients.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, & how we respond to challenges.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in shaping the company's direction.
- We're fun. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a blast doing it.
At Kepler, we know our people are our most valuable asset! The HR Coordinator will manage recruitment, benefits administration, & record maintenance for the employees at Kepler. This position will be based in our Costa Rica office & will deliver effective & comprehensive HR. This individual will prepare & maintain employee records, assist with the new hire onboarding, & support other HR functions/projects.
Heres what wed like you to do
- Conduct new starter onboarding, including employee files, offer letters, contracts, IT & payroll set-up, & right-to-work documentation & references
- Maintain accurate & secure personnel records as part of our HR admin system.
- Support with the timely input of payroll data.
- Vacation & PTO records control.
- Manage information in the Company wiki.
- Manage benefits administration.
- Participate in & support the HR team with ongoing strategic HR & recruitment initiatives.
- Review & manage CVs & set up interviews as part of our recruitment process for the CR office.
- Assist employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, & regulations.
- Process documentation & prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
- Assist in organizing team events & socials as part of our employee engagement planning.
This is what youll have done already.
- 1-2 years HR Coordinator.
- Excellent bi-lingual communication between English & Spanish.
- Studying for or interested in completing an associate degree in Human Resources or relevant areas like personnel management & business administration.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with a solid ability to create & build relationships at all levels.
- Strong organizational & time management skills & ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of CR labor laws.
- Ability to take the initiative, self-manage, & juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Interest in HR & Recruitment sector & trends.
If you apply to this role, we require each internal applicant to have a check-in to notify either their leader or the manager+ lead of their decision to apply to the opportunity.
Please note that we cannot accommodate long-term future sponsorship needs for CR work authorization at this time & in this position. Please note in your application if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here