Employer: Townsquare Media Group
Position: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Heather Marxer
Compensation: Competitive & commensurate with experience
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment, & digital marketing services company that owns & operates radio, digital, & live event properties. The Company specializes in creating & distributing original entertainment, music, & lifestyle content. Our assets include 312 radio stations & over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, a national portfolio of music & entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush & PopCrush, & approximately 600 live music & non-music events annually, including the Taste of Country Music Festival, Mountain Jam, & Country Jam. Funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management are the Companys largest equity holder.
More information is available at: www.townsquaremediagroup.com
As an integral member of the radio stations administrative support staff, the Receptionist position requires an outgoing personality & professional but friendly demeanor, with the ability to be flexible & multi-task in a busy atmosphere.
This position will be supporting the Billings MT Market
General Office Duties.
- Must be able handle multiple incoming calls at one time
- Maintain supply room including ordering supplies, organize & keep tidy
- Maintain Kitchen organize & keep tidy
- Open, Scan & distribute Mail to appropriate departments & associates
- Order business cards
- Help with Weekly Reports & Daily reports for Business department & Sales Department
- Scan & Upload Quarterly reports to EPIF Files
- Help with general AR & AP reports
- File, organize & maintain file room
- Update contacts in outlook
- Additional projects & responsibilities added as needed
- Help with monthly invoicing & reports
- Help with Live Events including spreadsheets & ordering equipment & setting up local talent
- Track daily prize winners
- Excellent computer, organizational, & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance package
- 3 weeks paid vacation & 9 paid holidays per year
- Career advancement opportunities
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral Program
- Great Work Environment, Great Products to Sell
Townsquare is a media, entertainment & digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small & mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 318 radio stations & more than 325 local websites in67 U.S. markets, approximately 550 live events with nearly 18 million attendees each year in the U.S. & Canada, a digital marketing solutions company serving more than 11,750 small to medium sized businesses, & one of the largest digital advertising networks focused on music & entertainment reaching more than 50 million unique visitors each month. Our brands include iconic local media assets such asWYRK,KLAQ,K2andNJ101.5; acclaimed music festivals such asMountain Jam,WE Festand theTaste of Country Music Festival; unique touring lifestyle & entertainment events such as theAmerica on Tapcraft beer festival series, theInsane Inflatable 5Kobstacle race series andNorth American Midway Entertainment, North Americas largest mobile amusement company; & leading tastemaker music & entertainment owned & affiliated websites such asXXLMag.com,TasteofCountry.com,Loudwire.comandBrooklynVegan.com. Additionally, Townsquare also operates Townsquare Cares, a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops & their families.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.