Our ever expanding business is growing our business & we are seeking motivated self starters with an entrepreneurial mindset & adaptable attitude to join our New York office. We pride ourselves on our open minded approach & inclusive environment, encouraging all of our staff to contribute to the improvement of our service & the business as a whole.
At 1stDibs, our sellers are our strategic partners & this job is a critical part in building & maintaining these important relationships. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized & resourceful individual to join as an Account Manager, internally referred to as Partner Manager. The ideal candidate is an advocate for our sellers, someone who has had experience with Art/luxury brands/products, a quick-thinking problem-solver, & a patient & collaborative team member. This person must love working with people to build & maintain accounts & must be able to remain professional & helpful under pressure.
What you'll do
- Act as the key link between sellers & 1stDibs, manage expectations & educate sellers on how to use the 1stDibs platform successfully
- Develop & maintain excellent relationships with new & existing sellers, including proactively delivering feedback & best practices
- Identify opportunities & implement strategies to help increase seller success; meet or exceed KPIs related to seller satisfaction & growth
- Drive seller satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all seller interactions
- Understand & devise methods of tracking & meeting the needs of our audience & seller; keep current on the competitive landscape
- Develop deep subject matter expertise on seller products
- Play an instrumental role in ensuring that 1stDibs maintains its integrity by influencing the merchandising & inventory mix of our verticals
- Aid in explaining & enforcing 1stDibs' internal policies
Who you'll bring
- 1-2 years B2B account management, business development or sales experience
- Experience working in e-commerce companies a plus
- Knowledge of & experience with sellers & luxury products an advantage
- Superb attention to detail & organization
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding KPI/quotas
- Ability to multi-task & work well in a self-directed, fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal & external decision makers
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation & computer skills, including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint; ability to articulate ideas clearly & appropriately based on the audience
- Salesforce proficiency a plus
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews & onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected & required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.