Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is looking for a collaborative & talented Director to join the FP&A team. This role will be dedicated to our Technology & Product senior leaders & business partners & will report to the Senior Director, FP&A. Yexts FP&A team provides financial & analytical support to our internal customers & business leaders to ensure our business goals are met.
This role is perfect for a strategic thinking leader who will thrive on providing financial business support to senior leaders to ensure that financial decisions are well grounded.
- Serve as finance business partner for Technology & Product functions
- Identify, analyze, & lead productivity initiatives
- Provide variance analysis, forecasting/budgeting & business support
- Responsible for developing models for forecast, budget & forward looking analytics based on business metrics & KPIs
- Assess & analyze progress of business meeting productivity initiatives, report results, recommend course corrections where appropriate
- Work with business leadership to analyze business opportunities, process improvement programs & research of various industry/company trends
- Develop methodologies, dashboards & models for lines of business budgeting & reporting
- Collaborate with the Finance & Admin team on a variety of initiatives including the monthly close process
- Drive simplification & standardization across the various functions of the company
- Develop presentations & analytical material to be presented to senior & executive management
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field of study, MBA preferred
- 8+ years experience in Financial Planning & Analysis and/or relevant professional industry experience
- Technology/Product Finance experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills are essential to interface with senior management on a regular basis
- Demonstrated leadership & partnering skills, including success in influencing outside of direct reporting line
- Strong statistical, analytical & quantitative skills
- Formal presentation skills to senior leadership
- Prior experience managing & developing a team
- Attention to detail & ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Expert use of Excel & advanced in PowerPoint
- Experience with Anaplan preferred
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.