Poppin is looking for a strategic & experienced Manager, Sales Development to lead our SDR team across the multiple markets across the country. This position will lead the strategic initiatives that drive outbound lead generation & inbound conversions for our growing sales organization, while mentoring team members & serving as the bridge between the Sales & Marketing departments. The Manager, Sales Development will be a hands-on manager, leading the team by example, giving direction & coaching to team members on prospecting skills while meeting assigned goals.
- Train & mentor our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) on existing outreach tactics, time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, upselling & active listening skills
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation & creative incentives
- Help develop career paths for SDRs to further their professional growth
- Nurture SDR talent to build a bench of prospective Account Executives
- Maintain ongoing analysis of inbound & outbound lead generation performance/efficacy
- Partner with Marketing, CRM, & Creative teams to leverage data & better inform SDR team strategy, including segmentation & personalized outreach to support company-wide marketing campaigns with consistent & efficient customer information exchange
- Partner with additional Sales leadership to strategize & optimize entire sales pipeline activity while working to improve the lead conversation hand off process to ensure optimal customer experience
- Embody Poppins core values & act as a brand ambassador both internally & externally
- 2-4 years of management experience in Sales or Sales Development
- A minimum of a bachelors degree preferred
- Experience growing & scaling a successful Sales Development team
- Proven track record establishing, achieving or exceeding measurable goals
- Experience in startup environment (preferred)
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally across multiple departments within company (i.e. Marketing, Technology, CRM)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & CRM Database experience (Netsuite or Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Positive, enthusiastic team player
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.