Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Role:
Security Scorecard is searching for a rock-star Field Marketing Manager to join our field & partner marketing team. This critical role works closely with the local sales leadership & support teams to develop & drive high-performing pipeline generation programs in North America.
The role reports to the Sr Director of Global Field & Partner Marketing & will work closely with the internal sales team, partner marketing as well as product & digital marketing to drive GTM initiatives across direct & partner initiatives.
This is a remote role based in the Central US
You Will Make An Impact By Being Responsible For
- Driving active awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning & marketing programs across the regional sales teams
- Managing different types of events within the region from start to finish including all aspects of event management & logistics pre & post event, to deliver the right event experience & ROI
- Fully understanding the local sales go-to-market motion, interpret local market dynamics & develop a robust plan aligned to the sales & marketing pipeline targets
- Identifying, developing, managing & supporting the regional marketing plan including, but not limited to, events, account -based campaigns & the associated relationships to drive targeted field engagement & pipeline generation
- Managing the regional marketing targets in line with your activities to track pipeline development, efficiency & effectiveness
- Providing reporting on events & campaign to measure campaign effectiveness & makes recommendations for improvements
- Partnering with regional sales leaders to improve lead management metrics
- Utilizing SFDC to monitor lead progression & obtain feedback on quality & adjust plans to reach targets
- Managing budget for events & other activities, ensuring compliance with Financial processes & metrics
- Actively executing regional Partner marketing events with the Partner Marketing team lead
- Proactively leading on key area-wide strategic initiatives projects to assist the teams success
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing and/or Business
- 5-7 years experience in marketing business-to-business software solutions
- 4-5 years of experience in field marketing or demand generation roles with proven results
- Enterprise security experience strongly preferred
- Solves unique & complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual & innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections & persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment & to juggle & prioritize across many simultaneous projects
- Organized & programmatic thinker; ability to develop campaign recommendations & plans
- An ability to analyze data & present results to a group in a clear, digestible manner
- Ability to manage a budget & the associated processes
- A great mix of creative & analytical thinking
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive & to handle uncertainty, ambiguity & the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Experience working with tools like Marketo & SFDC
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.