Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a high performing recruiter with experience hiring for high-growth & fast-paced organizations. Your love of winning mixed with your passion for matching great talent with superb teams is what has driven notable success in your career. Your experience consists of hiring for roles that vary in seniority, function, industry, & volume, making you a powerhouse generalist who is able to jump in wherever needed to satisfy the needs of your team.
What Youll Do Here
As a Senior Recruiter - Mortgage, you will play the crucial role of bringing phenomenal talent to HomeLight to continue to elevate our high-growth mortgage organization. You will source, qualify, & hire future HomeLighters & you will be an invaluable resource to unlocking the successes of our hiring managers & growing teams.
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process for various functions at HomeLight by consistently building robust & diverse pipelines of high quality candidates
- Collaborate with your fellow Talent team members to strategize new & creative approaches to sourcing
- Cross-functionally partner with teams to acutely understand their hiring needs & translate that into successful long-term placements
- Lend your knowledge & experience to the Talent team to continue to build increasingly efficient & scalable recruiting processes
- Serve as a positive point of contact as you represent HomeLight & provide a white glove experience for candidates
- Get creative in doing whatever it takes to deliver on strategic searches. This could mean quickly coordinating a virtual hiring event, cold calling without hesitation, or educating our team to share personal referrals
- 5-7+ years of full cycle mortgage recruiting experience for diverse talent in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Proven track record of hiring candidates at the manager level & above in technical & non-technical roles
- Experience coaching hiring managers & mentoring other recruiters when developing recruiting strategies
- Passion for building relationships & a reputation for being a positive contributor to a company's culture
- Experience spearheading creative hiring initiatives such as hosting hiring events, refreshing job advertisements, driving internal referrals, etc.