Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies & APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing & other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers shopping journey. Bread was founded in 2014 by financial technology veterans, & has experienced explosive growth to date. Recently acquired by Alliance Data Systems, Bread provides candidates the highly unique experience of being part of a rapidly growing fintech with the DNA & culture of a startup, while also having the considerable resources of a highly scaled, leading financial institution. This powerful combination will enable Bread to accelerate its growth to become an even greater force in the marketplace as well as provide candidates a completely unique experience.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for designing & executing a best-in-class implementation program to integrate Breads technologies & APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate BNPL, installment loan financing, & other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers shopping journey. You will work with external & internal stakeholders to deliver excellent technical integrations & onboarding experiences for Bread merchants.
Your Role at Bread:
- Merchant onboarding
- Design efficient implementation processes to shepherd merchants through our onboarding process
- Ensure merchants are hitting key technical milestones along their onboarding journey
- Provide technical guidance & support to merchant technical teams integrating Breads products & services
- Identify common issues & pitfalls that merchants face & work with the Solutions Engineering & Relationship Management teams to address these challenges through improvements to our products, documentation, and/or processes.
Technical & Strategic Initiatives:
- Manage our third-party agencies that are developing & upgrading our eCommerce platform plug-ins/apps/extensions
- Work cross functionally on projects focused on improving Breads products & services, reducing company risk, & delivering data insights to merchant partners.
What We Are Looking For:
- A passion for implementation at B2B SaaS companies, or a strong understanding of e-comm marketing KPIs & platforms
- Strong technical skills, & youre excited to dive into API documentation -- you like the challenge of figuring it all out
- You enjoy working on both program & relationship management, & youve been told you excel at each
- You thrive in environments that demand adaptability & thinking fast on your feet
- In addition to being technical, you have the ability to connect with people. Folks tell you youre a good listener, & you make everyone in the conversation feel included