We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients & suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital & Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base & were excited to continue building a product & service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, youre guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, & resourceful team members.
As we enter our next phase of growth, were looking for driven & intellectually curious Account Executives to join to help make Flexport the leader in Global Trade!Help us solve real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade.
What youll do:
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their supply chains needs & processes;
- Demonstrate the value of Flexport through remote & in-person meetings
- Build & manage a pipeline of prospective clients with a diverse set of backgrounds;
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Global Logistics Manager to drive Client Success & Revenue Generation.
What youll need:
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing sales role at a financial services firm, fast-growing enterprise software company, freight forwarder, or professional services firm with at least 18 months of closing experience;
- BA/BS degree (preferred);
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skill, with a strong phone presence;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. Youre a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy.
- The intellectual horsepower & curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic & reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
Where you'll work:
That New York energy is in full effect. Located between Union Square & Flatiron in the heart of Gramercy we take advantage of opportunities to celebrate wins through boat cruises, baseball games & trivia nights.
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. Youre empowered to do whats best for everyone & trusted to make the right decisions when & where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs & improve the worlds experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.