ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will do:
As a Sales Operations, Sr. Sales Excellence Manager you will be responsible for leading the rhythm of the business (ROB) for one of three sales areas. Partnering closely with Area Vice President & Sr. Director of Sales Operations, you are accountable for leading a consistent forecast review cadence that enables area leaders to coach & improve seller performance. An analytical mindset translating data into action will be pivotal for this role. The ideal candidate is someone who is operationally savvy & always on the lookout for opportunities to improve territory, regional, & area sales performance. This individual sees challenges & setbacks as opportunities for growth with persistence. An operationally-minded person who empathizes with sellers who is not above rolling up the sleeves to do whats necessary to produce positive outcomes. This Sr. Manager will work remotely, cover our Western regions, & should live in the Western US.
- Own & lead weekly, monthly, & quarterly sales forecast review with Area Vice President & Regional Sales Directors.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Product, Analytics, Finance, Operations & other stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the area business resulting in consistent over achievement of quota goals.
- Partner with Sales Process, Product, Operations, & Analytics to continuously optimize sales processes, sales metrics, & CRM systems across key revenue generating processes.
- Support sales planning, territory creation, compensation planning, goal creation, performance management, & incentive strategies.
- Communicate & drive adoption by the sales teams of Marketing promotions, special purpose investment funds, FSL & Salesforce pipelines to accelerate customer acquisition.
- Collect & share best practices, sales success & case studies to provide sales team with expanding toolbox to tailor to customer interaction & proposals.
- Other strategic or ad-hoc special projects assigned by Chief Sales Officer, Area Vice President, & Sr. Director of Sales Ops.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of program or project management experience in fast-growing organizations with a track record of getting things done on-time with sound change management required.
- Self-starter thriving in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with different charters Experience with Sales & Marketing operations preferred.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, & influencing skills tailored to audience needs Thrive in a data-driven business; Tableau & SQL preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Six Sigma GB certification a plus.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.