Our company is quickly scaling & we are looking for an experienced & reliable Executive Assistant to work closely with our Founders who are located in both Toronto & San Francisco! We are looking for someone who works well in a dynamic & fast-paced environment, is passionate about organization, & who is super skilled at multitasking.
- Act as the administrative point of contact between our Founders & internal/external clients.
- Assist with a broad range of administrative tasks including managing calendar appointments, correspondence both internally & externally, & compiling documents for meetings.
- Execute complex & detailed travel plans
- Coordinate logistics for high-level meetings both internally & externally
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Proven ability to handle highly confidential information
- Advanced knowledge in Google Suite including (Docs, Sheets, Powerpoint, Google Hangouts & Calendar)
- Very comfortable with technology. You enjoy experimenting with tools to be more efficient & better support your team
- Strong organizational & problem solving skills, with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- High level verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & able to work with different groups of people
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on an amazing consumer-facing product
- Competitive compensation package & equity in the business - we are all owners
- Healthcare coverage from day one & an unlimited vacation policy
- $15 daily in-app credit towards lunches & coffees
- Fun company-sponsored events & off-sites
Rituals mission is to digitize local commerce. Ritual was founded in 2014 in Toronto by a group of serial entrepreneurs & ex-Googlers with the vision of bringing digital efficiency to the local commerce space. Since then, Ritual has grown to over 300 employees, serving customers in 25+ cities across North America, the U.K. & Australia & has raised over $100 million in venture funding.