SOFTWARE ENGINEER, FRONT END
Current is a leading U.S. fintech serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing companies with nearly 3 million members. Our core mission is to improve peoples financial outcomes. We have assembled an incredible team from top companies in the U.S who bring a wealth of knowledge within their domains. Our unique results-driven environment empowers us to build products faster than our competitors & everyone on our team owns their own outcomes.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Front End Engineer this person will be responsible for Currents user facing website, from landing pages to the main website & web signup. This key role will also serve as the link between the Marketing team & Engineering team.
- Continue to build out our web presence in an efficient, performant & measurable manner.
- Conduct effective A/B tests on innovative campaigns
- Create thoughtful UIs to get users started on the platform
- Write clean, readable code with sensible tests
- 2+ years of front-end experience with excellent engineering fundamentals.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Desire to continually learn & communicate new ideas
- Experience with responsive & adaptive design.
- Developing & deploying Single Page Applications, preferably React
- Understanding of SEO principles, web performance, accessibility, progressive web apps.
- Knowledge of modern CSS features, i.e. Flexbox, CSS Grid, feature queries
- Understanding of HTML semantics & ARIA Roles, states & properties
- Production GraphQL experience
- Node.js & TypeScript experience
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits