As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Overview of Benefits
At Visa, we recognize that each individual is more than an employee. Therefore, the Visa's employee benefits programs aim to meet specific needs & support the important moments in the life of our employees.
The role of this polytechnic trainee is to be part of the Asia Pacific HR Benefits team to work on improving & simplifying ongoing communications of our Benefits programs across the Asia Pacific region through creative means.
Re-imagine Benefit communications through the various methods:
- Formulate Employee Benefit Communications as an aid to drive employee engagement
- Redesign Employee Benefit orientation sessions for the Asia Pacific region
- Organize Benefits Roadshows / Benefits Caravans for Visa employees
- Intranet & Employee Handbook Updates
- Partner with vendors to create communication videos & decks
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
What are we looking for in a Polytechnic Trainee?
- Students pursuing Diploma courses in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Communications or related fields
- Knowledge of technology & digital/social media environment & communications
- Highly creative individual & able to think out-of-the-box
- Highly collaborative in working with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven & mature
- Highly ethical & able to work with confidential documents
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & fluid environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in previous Human Resource role is a plus
The Polytechnic Traineeship Program runs from Feb/Mar 2020 onwards. The minimum duration for this internship is 3 months.