Were looking for an enthusiastic & skilled individual to join our small but mighty Onboarding team. In this role, you will be a critical partner in coordinating & scaling key components of our operations so new Asanas are set up for success from day one.
You will be part of the larger People Team, working cross functionally with Talent Acquisition, IT, Facilities, & Global Sites to provide efficient & scalable operational solutions.
What youll achieve:
- Execute all aspects of our Onboarding operations by:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all new hires from the moment offer is accepted
- Creating & managing new hire checklists
- Sending out weekly new hire communications
- Managing start date changes
- Coordinating travel for global Asanas
- Coordinating onboarding events across all offices
- Coordinating staffing for global new hire trainings
- Support & build coordination infrastructure as we evolve Asanas Onboarding Program
- Work with Employer Brand team to plan, develop & manage new hire swag
- Work with the Engineering team to coordinate Engineering bootcamps
- Manage coordination of new hire surveys by sending, collecting data, & maintaining dashboards.
- You geek out on improving & scaling processes
- Youre resourceful & autonomous
- You can take a concept & make it a reality
- Youre a creative problem solver
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize high volume of tasks
- Have an incredible attention to detail & strive for high quality execution on tasks
- Ability to pivot in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient with Google Suite, especially Google Calendar
- Can approach work with humility & humor
- Asana experience a plus
- Facilitation experience a plus
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, & Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.