The Talent team serves as strategic hiring partners for Mailchimps multiple business units. We focus on remarkable full life cycle service to candidates, hiring managers & interviewers. Additionally, we are committed to finding the most diverse & talented candidates in the market.
Were looking for a Talent Scout to join our growing team. As a Talent Scout on our team, you should have a strong network in the community with a proven track record of successfully closing hard to fill positions. You should have experience providing a personal & consultative approach to supporting your hiring partners. You have a never met a stranger personality & you are obsessed with the candidate experience. You are humble, creative, self driven & have a great sense of humor. We have a lot of hiring to do, so you have the opportunity to jump in & make an impact quickly!
What youll do here:
- Provide full life-cycle recruiting for a variety of technical & non-technical positions at Mailchimp
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience for all internal & external candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers & interviewers to ensure a positive end-to-end recruiting experience for internal customers
- Utilize ATS to pipeline & document candidate interviews & process
- Source stellar candidates with diverse backgrounds by leveraging our careers page, search engines & recruiting events & partnerships to find the best candidates in the market
- Provide a consultative approach to hiring teams with reports & consistent communication around pipelines, candidate activity, prospecting activity & candidate quality
- Serve as an ambassador for Mailchimp at career fairs & other external events
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have prior experience in a full life cycle internal/corporate recruiting role, ideally in a fast growing technology organization
- You understand & have experience with ATS management & sourcing tools, bonus points for experience with Greenhouse
- You strive to provide a consultative partnership to hiring managers & the ability to manage multiple priorities
- You are an excellent communicator, both written & verbal & have a human approach to your work
- You are passionate about what you do & have a positive, problem solving attitude
- You understand & can communicate employer brand & company narrative clearly
- You have the ability to effectively negotiate with both the candidate & Mailchimps best interests in mind
- You have experience with networking at career fairs, hackathons, & conferences
Mailchimp is a founder-owned andhighly profitable companyheadquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historicPonce City Market, right on theBeltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees anexceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), andgenerous profit sharing. We hirehumble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.