CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
As a marketing coordinator on the Growth Marketing Team, you will help bring our cross-functional in-house agency together to achieve shared goals, being involved in every aspect of the consumer acquisition journey. You will work closely with the Internal Growth Marketing Team, Design, Content, Legal, & Finance to operate existing campaigns & launch new initiatives. You are an ambitious individual who approaches every new challenge as a learning opportunity, knows how to ask the right questions, & can quickly master new tools & tasks. The right candidate for this role is highly detail oriented, loves to create structure, never misses a deadline, & can manage multiple complex workstreams at once with a positive attitude & solutions-oriented mindset.
What You Will Do:
- Support the Growth Marketing Team in all day-to-day marketing operations, including but not limited to daily spend & performance monitoring, partner coordination, website maintenance, & financial reconciliation
- Work directly with internal & external stakeholders to organize & manage workflows for investment, creative, & activation
- Monitor & make recommendations to optimize performance & drive CAC, ROAS, & LTV efficiencies daily
- Distill program & initiative results & takeaways for CLEARs Leadership Team & cross-functional stakeholders
- Help run cross-functional meetings, gathering agenda topics & tracking follow ups
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- A sense of accountability, ability to inform stakeholders at the right level, & drive work forward with a sense of urgency
- Extreme attention to detail & a curious mind
- Strong communication skills- you are not afraid to speak up
- A demonstrated sense of pride in your work