Sales Leadership Development Program Manager
Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience & creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage & improve the four core experiences of businesscustomer, employee, product, & brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, & take action on experience data (X-data)the beliefs, emotions, & intentions that tell you why things are happening, & what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer & buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, & build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas & growth, fills you with purpose, & provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth, the Global Learning & Enablement team is the group tasked with ensuring the productivity & success of our Go-To-Market teams.
To achieve this aim, the team is involved in all aspects of Enablement: coaching, learning, onboarding, & performance analysis & improvement. The success or failure of this team - & this role- is measured in helping sellers obtain their targets & drive sales revenue. This position is highly valued by & visible to both the executive team & the board of directors as Qualtrics continues its unbelievable year over year growth.
To accomplish our incredibly aggressive goals for 2020 & beyond, the team needs to add a dynamic Corporate Sales Leadership Program Manager who can hit the ground running & deliver high-quality training & coaching programs.
Expectation for Success
- Identifying the core competencies & skills needed for US account Executives, Sales Development Leaders, & Latin American Sales Managers
- Create a 360 assessment for leadership competencies & skills, once they have been identified, to prioritize which training programs & topics should be addressed first
- Run Quarterly trainings & workshops on these identified core leader competencies, for example: Situational Leadership, Manager Operating Rhythm, or Command of Message/MEDDICCC Coaching
- Manage the 90-day Onboarding Guidebook for new US account executives, SDR, & LATAM Leadership hires & improve quarterly for updates as needed
- Run Leadership Onboarding Training for all new SDR, Corporate, & LATAM Sales Managers, both internal & external hires
- Coach leaders 1:1 where needed for more hands-on support & development
- Collaborate with Sales leadership & Solution Strategy on manager operating rhythm & update as needed. Meet with the Head of AMR Software Training Team & Sales leadership to design & iterate training programs
- Work with the Instructional Designers on the Global Enablement Solutions team to develop any curriculum or training plans for Sales Leadership
- 6+ years in sales discipline, with experience in learning & development or professional development
- Experience in sales or sales enablement in the SaaS space
- Experience in B2B Sales at the Corporate level preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to work independently in an extremely fast-paced environment where everyday is different.
- Passion for developing leaders
- You thrive in the unknown & are extremely agile & willing to be flexible, juggling multiple - & often conflicting - priorities.
- Passionate about modern approaches to learning. Experience with Micro learning, personalized learning journeys, learning reinforcement & gamification
- Ability to travel quarterly
A Day in the Life
This role is perfect for those passionate about developing leadership teams in a dynamic & fun way. A day in the life will rarely be the same, moving from diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps & developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a Sales Leadership role for our US & LATAM teams are successful. Taking the role to the next level includes defining expectations for success across our sales leadership team & creating a leadership development program that will grow & mature over time.