Our mission at Qubit is to transform the ecommerce experience for some of the worlds most inspiring brands through marketing personalization technology. Global leaders in fashion, luxury, beauty, egaming & travel use our software to significantly increase their online revenue & customer loyalty. With multiple patents pending & ambitious growth plans, were looking for talented individuals with strong SaaS sales experience to join our growing team in New York.
Due to significant traction generated by Qubits new Start, Grow, Pro family of products we are looking for experienced sales executives, with strong track records closing $150k+ ACV deals in Enterprise SaaS. Located in our New York Office, the mission is to secure new business within a focused territory as well as supporting the expansion of existing key client accounts. This is predominantly a hunter role. They should be a sales process expert & able to operate at the highest levels within target accounts. They will be seasoned in outbound pipeline generation techniques & strategies as well as effective lead management & conversion.
They will be supported by a world class global marketing team & pre-sales support functions to deliver a seamless end-to-end sales process both directly & co-selling with partners. Ideally they will have the ability to manage both high velocity & more complex enterprise sales cycles while growing & maintaining your pipeline at all times.
- Achieving & exceeding an annual sales quota
- Building territory account plans that focus efforts on target accounts
- Working with local sales engineering to deliver compelling prospect pitches & technology demonstrations
- Working with marketing to run creative strategies to stimulate interest, generate meetings & grow pipeline
- Leverage & build the local Partner network
- Build & maintain relationships with senior level clients through the sales process
- Negotiating for success & managing the contract process
- Accurate forecasting & maintaining an up to date pipeline at all times
- Delivering seamless handovers to client teams for on-boarding
- 3+ years of closing enterprise SaaS deals
- Open & a strong communicator. Building & maintaining senior level relationships comes naturally, presentation style is flexible & approachable.
- An understanding of the mar-tech landscape & ideally experience selling into customers within the online retail & fashion industries
- An appreciation of a typical eCommerce technology stack
- Significant use of modern sales methodologies
- Consistently accurate sales forecasting & qualification
- Understanding how to pitch value instead of features
Attributes of interest
- Positive team player who inspires the team around them
- Embody Qubit's voice it, own it, do it culture
- Resilience & never willing to give up
Plenty of perks:
- Very competitive variable compensation plans
- Great opportunity to travel around the US meeting prospects & clients
- Generous equity options mean youll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health & dental insurance packages
- Twice weekly supermarket shop for your breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- A relaxed approach to time off & enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Plenty of opportunities for training & development.
Qubit Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel & egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand & influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, & Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty & significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales.
Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe & the U.S. Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging & rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com