We're Vector Media Group, a growing interactive agency located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan. Looking to work with awesome clients? Well, we've got an impressive list including Google, Airbnb, Etsy, The Associated Press, New York City, & Columbia University to name but a few.
Our mission is to partner with our clients to build long term relationships, & act as their agency of record across digital marketing, web design, & web development. We are process driven, client focused, passionate, & hungry for our next phase of growth.
We need someone who is passionate about Paid Search/Display & Digital Marketing to help manage our growing roster of clients. The ideal candidate will not only be proficient in the latest & greatest techniques & ad formats, but will also have the ability to think strategically to put together integrated paid media plans blending search, display, & remarketing. Youll be supporting multiple clients across a variety of industries & verticals, but youll always have the same goal: to get the client the best possible results at the lowest cost. Youll be working to help craft & execute strategies, & will be responsible for all tasks associated with building & optimizing digital paid media campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of direct paid media experience, either in-house or working for another agency. Mastery of the techniques used to excel on platforms such as Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter, & Yahoo! Gemini, as well as Facebook is essential.
What youll do:
- Managing & executing all aspects of Display/SEM/Paid Social campaigns, including developing keyword & campaign strategy, ad & landing page testing, & bid & budget management
- Analyzing & assessing the performance of campaigns, & translating quantitative & qualitative data into actionable insights & recommendations for revising campaign strategy
- Communicating regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, & competitive & landscape intelligence
- Preparing weekly, monthly, & quarterly performance reports for both clients & internal team leads to assess & optimize performance
- Collaborating with our SEO team to identify the best keyword phrases to target in multi-dimensional digital marketing campaigns
What you have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience managing campaigns in Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter, Facebook Ads, & other paid search platforms. Certification in these platforms is a plus.
- Experience using bid management platforms to help optimize campaigns (i.e., Acquisio, Marin, Kenshoo, SearchForce, etc)
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience using spreadsheets & bulk editing tools to make large account-wide changes & to build a significant number of campaigns at scale
- Ability to generate & edit tracking codes & scripts for client delivery
- Ability to communicate directly with clients, both verbally & in writing
- A creative environment to do the best work of your career.
- An amazing team of developers, designers, marketers, project managers, & the occasional four-legged office pet.
- Lunch paid for by the company, every day, via your own Seamless account.
- Flexible hours.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance.
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Perks & discounts from many stores & services-- cell phone bills, hotels, rental cars, gyms, etc