Your role will be to support the operations for the Facilities/Organizations portion of the androsCredentialing product. Youll be responsible for performing routine tasks & processes but will also be encouraged to find ways to innovate on old processes & bring in new ideas. As you become more comfortable with your work, youll start connecting the dots between the different aspects of the Facilities/Organizations work & making improvements where necessary. Your knowledge of data & analytics will help you play a key role in ensuring all day-to-day operations run smoothly while also advocating for & implementing potential improvements.
- Work closely with our operations team to coordinate automated the day-to-day tasks associated with Facilities/Organizations credentialing
- Contribute to & reference reporting dashboards, monitor trends, share actionable insights & make recommendations based on results
- Conduct research into issues related to your work; report those findings out to the operations team
- Monitor daily program automations & data processes; troubleshooting when necessary & improving when possible
- Offer insights to our product team to advise on product enhancements related to Facility/Organization Credentialing & adjust workflows to account for our changing technology
- Serve as a primary tester when new products related to your processes are being developed
- Take on & build out new processes as we expand our service offerings within the provider communications space
Attention to detail: Youre able to spot issues & complete root cause analysis.
Team Player: There is no task too small. Youre excited about getting your hands dirty if it means getting the job done.
Critical Thinking: Were expecting you to challenge the way we do things & present new ideas for improvement, no matter how small the change is.
Data Driven: Youre well-versed in Google Sheets; bonus points if you have experience manipulating large sets of data.
Communication: Youre a clear communicator who can synthesize & explain complicated concepts.
Inquisitive: You dont let a fast pace of work or a complicated process stop you from asking questions & figuring out what is really going on.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an operations and/or process-driven role; experience with healthcare preferred (but not required)
- Intellectual curiosity, sound problem-solving & decision-making abilities, & strength in creative & innovative thinking
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Sheets, Excel, Tableau or other tools
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility & adaptability are key