POST PRODUCER (FILM & PHOTO)
The Post Producer reports to the Sr. Director of Creative Operations in New York. This person is responsible for working with & assisting the Brand Image team, for both Film & Photography, all within the post-production side of the house. A successful Post Producer will have a couple of years of experience in post production under their belts, learning great habits along the way, including but not limited to: timelines, scheduling, vendor management & production best practices. Using this knowledge, the Post Producer will ensure all projects coming out of this team are delivered to the exceptional Peloton brand standard.
- Overseeing various jobs in Post-Production on the Peloton Creative team; understanding resourcing & scheduling & managing accordingly
- Sharing updates on status of projects & working closely with PMs to ensure post-work all goes out on time
- Assistance on Still, Motion & Film Capture on productions including Apparel, Retail, Product, & Special Projects (and more!)
- Working with more senior Producers to help forecast upcoming projects, to ensure scheduling is tight & timelines are adhered to
- Consistent communication with more senior members of the team, ensuring they know all processes are being tracked
- Budget assistance, working with vendors to collect & submit invoices, & working with in-house finance team to ensure all dollars are accounted for
- Excellent creative eye & understanding & respect of the creative process
- Can-do capability - ready to roll up sleeves & do whatever it takes!
- A willingness to learn, & to be open to be learning as we go
- Celebrate wins & be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 2 Years of Production / Post-Production experience
- Baseline understanding of Post-Process, such as film edit & animation & sound, & some knowledge of photo post
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to listen & learn quickly
- Proactively develops initiatives that will improve the department, the work, & the company as a whole
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.