WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Social Media Intern for a the Spring semester to focus on content amplification & executing social media programs to increase awareness within the marketing technology landscape & beyond. You will work closely with senior communications & marketing leaders. Youll help develop & bolster the Braze story for press, employees, clients, prospects, & key stakeholders. You will collaborate across the Marketing team to help tell our story within social channels & owned content. If you have a passion for connecting people & technology, wed love to have you join our growing communications & marketing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in drafting communications materials such as social media & blog content.
- Assist with maintaining/compiling an editorial calendar for social media posting.
- Execute social media daily posting & community management of Braze channels.
- Research industry trends & data to be leveraged for owned content & social media.
- Assist the Marketing team to brainstorm, outline & draft content for the Braze blog.
- Provide ongoing support to the Marketing team as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Interested in pursuing a career in communications, marketing, and/or PR
- Available to come onsite to our NYC office for Spring 2020 semester, upon start date
- Strong writing & communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Social media savvy with experience using Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram
- Excellent research, writing, & organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks & work on multiple projects
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously & with accuracy
- Prior internship experience in communications strongly preferred
- Currently be enrolled in 4-year university pursuing a degree in one of the related fields: English, Journalism, Media Studies, Political Science, International Relations, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing Communications
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is non-exempt & is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.