Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Growth to join our Marketing team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About this role:
Youll be joining our Growth Product Marketing team, focused on maximizing the long-term value of our membership book. In this role you will be responsible for the marketing extension of our harvest strategy, ensuring that we are maximizing revenue across our existing book of business. You will also oversee the marketing efforts related to renewals & metal mix optimization. Youll be partnering closely with Sales, Finance, Operations, Product, Data, Brand & Design, & CRM.
Youll be part of the larger Growth team, whose goal is to efficiently grow our business by the strategic acquisition & retention of the right members. You will report into the Associate Director of Go-To-Market Strategy.
- Develop a national strategy to drive member renewals each year during Open Enrollment period.
- Prevent year-round churn (i.e., members who get terminated for non-payment) through payment chase strategies & campaigns, as well as through workstreams dedicated to helping members retain their government subsidies.
- Work with the Actuarial & Data teams to identify high-value cohorts to target with concerted retention efforts.
- Drive strategy for omni-channel effectuation campaignsas a coordinated effort via brokers, our customer service (Concierge) team,, & Growth Operations.
- Work closely with the Product team to build a best-in-class digital renewals & payment flow.
- Build a communications plan to help members understand changes to their plan benefits & features.
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing, loyalty, or retention marketing
- Experience managing cross-functional projects & processes in matrixed environments
- Experience communicating with & presenting to colleagues at varying levels
- Experience analyzing data & market trends, & presenting findings/proposals to senior leadership
- Experience in health care, at a startup/tech company
- Experience working cross-functionally with product managers & data analysts, managing competing priorities, connecting the dots, all with a strong sense of EQ
- Experience using SQL
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable & accessible for all, & apply this same vision to our perks & benefits, including: medical benefits, unlimited paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.