Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud, & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Duties & Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully.
• Working with the Business Development managers, establish & maintain relationships across Americas, EMEA, & APAC with key alliances / business development, partner marketing, & corporate marketing managers, directors, & executives in Tier 1, 2, & 3 technology & global system integration organizations, such as Amazon (AWS), Microsoft, Tableau, TCS, Wipro, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, & HCL.
• Plan & execute Denodo-hosted partner events (such as Global Partner Summit, Partner Days, Boot Camps, etc.) within budgetary guidelines & deadlines.
• Manage & monitor the use of soft credits and/or MDF.
• Use online mediums, google ads, & leverage corporate web to recruit partners.
• Develop assets & run campaigns to recruit/attract partners to the partner program.
• Obtain partner testimonials in the form of videos & quotes for building brand awareness.
• Work with partners & the demand generation team in each of the geographies to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends, geography, & solution.
• Leverage relationships with partners, increase brand awareness, & generate leads, both with & through partners.
• Survey the partners on a yearly basis to learn about their strategies & preferences to work with Denodo & use it to devise Denodo's partner marketing strategy.
• Engage partners for end-to-end sponsorship / involvement in Denodo-hosted events such as Denodo user conference, roadshows, & virtual summits (Denodo DataFest & Denodo Fast Data Strategy).
• Own & maintain marketing sections within the partner portal.
• Work with partners to develop jointly branded solution briefs, webinars, roundtable panels, C-level executive dinners, & hands on labs that highlight both the companies' value proposition from a technology & / or services perspective.
• Develop marketing-in-a-box campaigns & deliver them to partner organizations to enable them to build awareness around data virtualization & Denodo.
• Own, develop, & disseminate partner branding, blog, & press release guidelines.
• Evaluate the marketing performance of partners & recommend improvements.
• Develop any partner marketing tools to ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
• Create & release global partner communications in the form of quarterly newsletters & lead nurture alerts.
• Work with partners to develop & issue press releases, media alerts, & bylined articles.
• Ensure Denodo is represented properly & promoted within public marketplaces such as SAP, IBM, AWS, Microsoft Azure, & Docker.
• Maintain & own all partner sections of Denodo corporate website.
• Work with partners to develop blogs & videos that can be posted on Denodo's website, blogsite (DataVirtualization.com) as well as in partners' blogsites.
• Promote the joint partner participation & branding via social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Internally communicate the partner work through email, The Hub, Wiki, & Google Drive.
• Maintain the partner marketing collateral centrally in the Google Drive.
• Mentor & manage other senior partner marketing managers in EMEA & APAC, driving the above deliverables through them in those regions.
• BA/ BS degree with minimum 10-15 years business development, alliances / partner marketing, & demand generation experience in a B2B software company. MBA preferred.
• Proven track record of recruiting & managing partner relationships with Tier 1 technology partners like Microsoft, Amazon, Tableau, Cloudera, & Hortonworks, & system integrators such as TCS, Wipro, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, & HCL.
• Experience working with demand generation team to organize marketing campaigns & to involve partners to generate leads.
• Proven history of working with the partners to influence them to conduct marketing campaigns to generate leads through them.
• Experience establishing & managing Market Development Funds (MDF).
• As a senior member, experience managing business development & / or partner marketing teams.
• Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, & how to use partners to nurture leads, progress opportunities, & accelerate closing.
• Ability to be a leader, driving efforts with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills & high attention to detail.
• Hands on attitude & creative use of limited resources.
• Team player, passion for work & willing to generate results.
• Good knowledge of Salesforce is required