WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
Were looking for a rockstar to shape the creative direction of our dog food business, BARK Eats. Its the kind of role where youll both be strategic & hands-on - think of it as the first creative hire at a startup. Youll be both the overall creative lead & the hands-on designer. One day you may be creating UI flows, the next you might be designing Facebook ads or delivery-van-decals, the next packaging graphics. Its a great opportunity for someone who wants to build a creative brand & team from the ground up. Oh & if its not incredibly obvious - you must love dogs.
- Develop a strong design language for the brand that is innovative & dog-centric.
- Lead all creative projects for BARK Eats including (but not limited to) packaging, website, ads, etc.
- Build & lead a creative team for the business
- Youve 10+ years of experience with consumer products & advertisement - dog product experience is cool but not a must.
- You have a strong working knowledge of brand development, online advertising, interactive commerce, packaging, merchandising experience, & overall knowledge of the creative process.
- You know how to effectively communicate across many mediums, both digital & physical.
- Youve previously worked in a fast-paced environment where you can balance the need to meet deadlines & not obsess if something isnt a pixel-perfect design.
- You have broad creative experience & enjoy playing all roles on the creative team across concept development, copy, graphics, UI/UX, etc
- Dog person (duh!) & a solid understanding of life with a dog & the challenges involved with finding the right food for your dog.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proactive / self-starter - can go far without having to ask for granular direction or guidance.
- Comfortable with evolving visual systems & developing a design language as Eats continues to grow into new markets & opportunities.
- Bonus if you have led and/or built creative in-house team at a "digitally native" consumer product brand.
- Able to work cross-functionally & balance different priorities.
- Comfortable with moving fast & adapt to changing strategies.
- Has a get-it-done attitude, & can meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Adobe Suite skills.
- Strong cross-functional communicator.
- Have we mentioned you have to be a dog person?
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in [insert location here]. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.