WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
As a member of the eComm Creative Studio team specializing in print design, the Senior Traffic Manager is the glue that keeps our team together & organized. In this newly created role, you will learn our current creative & production process & help create a better way of working by implementing processes that enable producing high quality work more efficiently. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing our production team, timelines & the creative work que, making sure tasks are strategically assigned to meet deadlines. Being a team player, extremely organized, able to build cross-functional relationships, & flexible will lead to success in this role. You have a passion for good design & the creative process & desire to work within a team to deliver best in class creative.
- Set timelines, prioritize, & allocate projects/tasks to the production team ensuring peak efficiency
- Be the expert & source-of-truth for all creative print projects. You will traffic projects from start to finish while making sure all milestones are hit.
- You will manage the flow of work & ensure seamless cross-functional handoff in order to meet deadlines.
- Define & implement all processes, systems, & tools that our team requires to work cross-functionally.
- Represent creative studio team in meetings & communicate on behalf of the team
- You will set a cadence for regularly communicating project statuses & updates to all stakeholders.
- You will proactively define & develop process improvements to increase efficiency & productivity across the creative studio & cross-functional teams.
- Support the Director of Creative Ops by managing project intakes & building out project timelines that integrate workstreams between cross-functional teams.
- Lead & work on other projects & tasks assigned by Director of Creative Ops
SUCCESSFUL SENIOR TRAFFIC MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3-5+ years of project or traffic management experience specifically for creative teams; agency experience strongly preferred
- Strong understanding & operational knowledge of design & production processes
- Extremely detail oriented & able to prioritize multiple tasks/projects
- Critical thinker & dynamic problem solver
- Known for keeping calm under pressure
- Strong listener & communication skills - ability to read between the lines
- Diplomatic & able to manage expectations of all stakeholders, with ability to push back when needed
- Strong attention to detail with ability to see the big picture
- Proficiency with Google Suite tools
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Reports to the Director of Creative Operations for Creative Studio
- Manage the production team who will be your direct reports
- Creative Studio Art Director
- Creative Studio Team
- Cross-functional teams (product, legal, merchandising, operations, marketing & more!)
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.