Set our customers up for success
CB Insights is looking for an onboarding specialist to provide a world class training experience to our new customers.
The role you'll play:
You will join our Customer Success Team as an Onboarding Specialist & will be part of the face of our Customer Experience. In this role, you will ensure that our customers are properly set up & trained on the CB Insights platform. You will also provide a consultative experience with our customers during their first 4-5 weeks, & help set them up for success by working with them on projects & initiatives.
You will work alongside three other Onboarding Specialists & will collaborate on different strategies to drive customer engagement.
We are looking for someone who is a self starter & not afraid to get their hands dirty. This role provides a great opportunity for long term career growth at a tech company that works with the most sophisticated companies in the world.
About the Customer Success Team:
Working on our team is unique mostly because of our amazing clients, the problems we are helping them solve, & our team's diversity.
Every day our team speaks with the best & brightest people at Fortune 500 companies. Our clients are looking to us to help them solve interesting challenges on how some of the largest organizations in the world are adapting to emerging tech trends. Being a part of the CBI Customer Success team means being a part of that equation.
The uniqueness of the CS Team is driven by our group's diversity. You can look around & you'll find very few people with similar backgrounds. We each bring our own story which creates a very special environment for creativity, fun, strategy, & success.
What CB Insights is all about:
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore & exploit emerging technologies. We help the worlds leading companies accelerate their digital strategy & transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine & human intelligence to help you discover & manage your response to emerging technology startups & markets.
Your Main Tasks:
- Become an expert in the CB Insights platform & customer use case
- Set up access for new users on the CB Insights platform
- Provide consultative training through phone calls & emails during the first 4-5 weeks of the customer lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to drive customer engagement
- Establish yourself as a dependable, solution-oriented expert who can creatively & professionally advise customers on CBI best practices
- Work closely with our Customer Success Managers on strategies to ensure a smooth customer relationship
- Document all customer notes & details to ensure a smooth transition to the Customer Success Managers
- Put together any training material for our customer Help Center that you think will improve the Onboarding experience
What you bring to the table:
- Proven results in a prior role
- College degree
- Commitment to delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Self starter- motivated to take initiative on tasks & projects
- Advanced verbal & written communication skills
- Energized by consulting customers & solving problems
- Well organized, must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Experience with Google Sheets, Salesforce & Excel is a plus
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!